5 Days to Insta-Perfect PetPix!
Join the 5-Day challenge and never have blurry, overexposed pictures of your pets again!
Are you ready to take Insta-worthy photos of your pet?
August 2 - 6, 2021 at 3:30pm EDT
Is your camera roll full of blurry pictures of your pets?
Getting your four-legged friends to pose for a picture sounds easy. But if you're a pet parent, you know this is no easy task.
There are hundreds of Insta-famous pets out there with high-quality pictures – how do they do it?
The truth is, you don't need a big, fancy camera to get a great picture of your fur babies. And you don't need to invest in one.
Sound too good to be true? That's what this free Challenge is all about!
From August 2-6 you’ll learn:
Unique ways to grab your pet’s attention
When is the best time of day to take pictures inside or outside.
The basics of editing so that your pictures that the correct level of brightness and clarity.
Learn from award-winning pet photographer: Vasi Siedman.
Hi! I’m Vasi.
I am so glad you're ready to learn how to capture your pets’ most adorable moments!
SO MANY of my clients have asked for suggestions on how to photograph their furry family members at home.
So, I wanted to help. This 5-Day challenge will help even the most inexperienced phone-holder create professional-quality photos.
- Struggling to get your pets to “pose” for a picture
- Sick of having your camera roll full of photos that are too dark or blurry
- Tired of feeling like your photos don't truly capture the moment
- Get exclusive access to me, Vasi, as your teacher and receive personalized feedback on your pictures
- Join a community of other PetPix students
- Learn LIVE at 3:30 EDT in the Facebook group or watch the replay
Ready To Take The Perfect Photos Of Your Pets?
All you need is your smartphone!